YAESU FT-2980R 80 Watt Heavy-Duty 144 MHz FM Transceiver
The Yaesu FT-2980R is a deluxe, rugged FM mobile transceiver providing high power output and outstanding receiver performance for the 144MHz Amateur band.
· 80 Watts of power output, with selection of four power levels for every operating situation.
· Expand receiver coverage 136 – 174MHz.
· Keyboard entry of operating frequencies from the microphone.
· Excellent protection from receiver intermodulation distortion, thanks to Yaesu’s renowned Advanced Track Tuning front end.
· 221 memories (200 “basic” memory channels, 10 sets of band-edge memory channels, and one “Home” channel) which can store repeater shifts, odd repeater shifts, CTCSS/DCS tones, and 6-character Alpha-Numeric labels for easy channel recognition.
· 10 NOAA Weather Broadcast Channels, with Weather Alert and a Volume Control for the Weather Alert Tone.
· Built-in CTCSS and DCS Encoder/Decoder circuits.
· The Smart Search™ feature, which automatically sweeps a band and loads active frequencies into dedicated memory banks, is ideal for identifying active repeaters when visiting a city for the first time.
· Extensive Menu system, which allows customization of a number of transceiver performance characteristics.
· The Yaesu-exclusive multi-function LCD display.
Additional features include a transmit Time-Out-Timer (TOT), Automatic Power-Off (APO), Automatic Repeater Shift (ARS), plus provision for reduction of the TX deviation in areas of high channel congestion. And an RF squelch circuit allows the owner to set the squelch to open at a programmable setting of the S-Meter, thus reducing guesswork in setting the squelch threshold.
Frequency Range :
- RX : 136 – 174MHz
- TX : 136 – 174MHz
Channel Steps : 5/10/12.5/15/20/25/50/100kHz
Standard Repeater Shift : ±600kHz
Frequency Stability : Better than ±10ppm (-20°C to +60°C)
Emission Type : F2D, F3E
Antenna Impedance : 50 Ohms, unbalanced
Supply Voltage : 13.8V DC ±15%, Negative Ground
Current Consumption :
- RX : Less than 0.7A, less than 0.3A (squelched)
- TX : 15A (80W) / 9A (30W) / 50A (10W) / 4A (5W)
Operating Temperature Range : -20°C to +60°C
Case Size : 160 (W) x 50 (H) x 1 85(D) mm, without Knob
Weight (Approx.) : 1.9kg
Included : Microphone (MH-48A6JA), Mobile Mounting Bracket (MMB-83), DC Power Cord w/Fuse, Spare Fuse 25A, Standing Foot, Operating Manual, Warranty Card
Output Power : 80W / 30W / 10W / 5W
Modulation Type : Variable Reactance
Maximum Deviation : ±5kHz (Wide); ±2.5kHz (Narrow)
Spurious Emission : Better than -60dB
Microphone Impedance : 2k Ohms
Circuit Type : Double Conversion Superheterodyne
LFS : 21.7MHz & 450kHz
Sensitivity (for 12dB SINAD) : Better than 0.4µV
Selectivity : 12kHz / 28kHz (Wide); 9kHz / 22kHz (Narrow)
IF Rejection : Better than 70dB
Image Rejection : Better than 70dB
Maximum AF Output : 3W into 4 Ohms @ 10% THD
UNTUK MENGHINDARI PESANAN BARANG ANDA DITOLAK OLEH KAMI, SILAHKAN BERTANYA STOCK BARANG TERLEBIH DAHULU. TERIMA KASIH
Untuk informasi dan pemesanan, silahkan menghubungi :
Telp. & WA : 62.813.3117.0440
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Packaging & Delivery