Fluke 287 True-RMS Electronics Logging Multimeter
Equipped with new functionality
· TrendCapture quickly graphically displays logged data session to quickly determine whether anomalies may have occurred.
· Zoom on trend provides unprecedented ability to view and analyze TrendCapture data; zoom in up to 14 times.
· Selectable AC filter (smoothing mode) helps display a steadier reading when the input signal is changing rapidly or noisy.
· Adjustable recording and auto hold thresholds, specify a percentage change in the readings that begins a new event.
· Large 50,000 count, 1/4 VGA display with white backlight. Multiple sets of measurement information can be simultaneously displayed at the same time.
· Logging function with expanded memory for unattended monitoring of signals over time. Using on-board TrendCapture users can graphically review logged readings without needing a PC. Store up to 15,000 recorded events.
· On board help screens for measurement functions.
· Saved measurements allow you to name and recall measurements made in the field.
· Multi-lingual interface.
· Multiple logging sessions possible without download.
Packaging & Delivery