YAESU FTM-3100R Analog VHF/UHF Mobile Transceivers
The new FTM-3100R is a ruggedly built yet compact VHF-FM mobile transceiver, providing high output power of up to 65 Watts to ensure stable long-distance communications. One of the distinguishing features of this exciting new mobile transceiver is the Front Panel Speaker delivering 3 Watts of loud and crystal clear audio; designed for stress-free and enjoyable communications - even in noisy environments.
This new mobile is equipped with a heavy-duty heat sink that includes an extraordinary FACC; Funnel Air-Convection Conductor (Wind Tunnel). The FACC gathers cool air through a wide open front air-intake and concentrates the air flow to the critical final amplifier area drawn by a rear cooling fan.
Powerful and Rugged 65 Watt Transmitter
· Enjoy 65 Watts of 2-Meter RF Output to ensure long distance communication even in the toughest of situations. Type: F3E Variable Reactance Modulation.
3 watts of crystal clear front panel audio
· In any environment enjoy loud and crystal clear audio with 3 Watts of audio from the FTM-3200R's front mounted speaker. 8 Watt output using Optional External Speaker (MLS-200-M10)
FACC - Funnel Air-Convection Conductor (Wind Tunnel).
· Cool air is drawn through a wide open front air intake and is then concentrated over critical areas of the Power Amplifier (PA) section of the FTM-3100R.
· Transmit: 144 - 148 MHz
· Receive: 136 - 174 MHz
· Size: 154 x 43 x 155 mm
· Weight: 1.3kg
Other Useful Features
· 220 Alpha-Numeric Memory Channels
· CTCSS and DCS Encode/Decode
· Extended Receive 136-174 MHz.
· High Stability TCXO ±2.5 ppm
· Severe Weather Alert
· DTMF Microphone MH-48A6JA
· USB Cable
· Mounting Bracket
· DC Power Cord w/Fuse
· Operating Manual
· Safety Guide
· Warranty Card
· Circuit Type: Double Conversion Superheterodyne
· IF: 1st 47.25 MHz, 2nd 450 kHz
· Sensitivity (12dB SINAD): 0.20uV (HAM Wide), 0.22uV (HAM Narrow)
· Selectivity (-6/-60dB): 12 kHz/28 kHZ
· Maximum AF Output: 3W @ 13.8V, 10% THD
· Output Power: 65/30/5 W
· Maximum Deviation: +5 kHz (Wide), +2.5 kHz (Narrow)
· Spurious Radiation: Better than -60 dB
· Microphone Impedance: 2k Ohms
· Antenna Impedance: 50 Ohms
· Operating Temperature Range: -4 Degree's (F) to +140 Degree's (F)
UNTUK MENGHINDARI PESANAN BARANG ANDA DITOLAK OLEH KAMI, SILAHKAN BERTANYA STOCK BARANG TERLEBIH DAHULU. TERIMA KASIH
Untuk informasi dan pemesanan, silahkan menghubungi :
Telp. & WA : 62.813.3117.0440
Mail : email@example.com
Packaging & Delivery